Kermie Kombat (1up) Kermie Kombat (1up)

Wow. This is awesome! I'm glad I somehow inspired this. Great work!

Yoshi-1up responds:

YOU'RE AMAZING!!! Thanks for watching! <3 Too cool~

My Cat Bob My Cat Bob

Bob would be proud

After watching this, Bob is strutting around the house like she's something special. Thanks for inflating my cat's ego. Nice work.

Just Once Just Once

Beautiful

Touching story.

dookiemoole responds:

ha ha ha

Little Fighter Alpha Ch.4 Little Fighter Alpha Ch.4

NG Vs. 3

Who's score is higher now? Getting your friends to vote against our movie at the last minute doesn't make your movie better than ours.

MaxR responds:

1/10? And your aura is Light, you should be ashamed of yourself.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

refreshing

Its great to see a movie on top of NG that doesn't involve blood, nudity, or swearing. Very well done, smooth, and clever. Though I have to hate you for beating the NG Jam =)

Newgrounds Jam #3 Newgrounds Jam #3

to blasphemious

because I cannot respond to reviews, I'll have to reply to a dim-witted individual like this.

Blasphemious, you are an asshole. Plain and simple. I had alot more to say but asshole pretty much says it all. I leave you with this question: how many portal awards do you have?

NG Time Trial Challenge B NG Time Trial Challenge B

I have to write a review

because I cannot respond to reviews because I am not the one who submitted this movie.

First of all, this wasn't a competition between AlantheBOX and myself so I don't understand why people are saying they are voting for him or for me. I think its unfair to compare my movie to AlantheBox's as if we were competing. We have completely different styles. These collaborations are supposed to be cooperation, not competition.

To respond to xjokerx, heaven forbid mindless violence on NG! It wasn't even senseless because it was leading up to the punchline, not just random violence. And yes I did base this movie off an old joke I had heard, I didn't think it was tired. As for storylines, check all my other movies. This was supposed to be a short and I didn't bother coming up with a complex plot. Characters? I have 10 original copyrighted characters portrayed on my site.

And so no one thinks i'm giving all 10's to myself, i'm giving them to alanthebox.

College University pt 7 College University pt 7

How did you get macho man?

This is so weird? You guys must be watching me or something because I've already used the Kermit pez dispenser you used in a previous episode and I was planning on making Macho Man train Rocky for the battle in Kermit Kombat. How did you get the real Macho Man!?!?! I hope no one thinks I'm ripping you off by still using Macho Man in my movies.

What if D.K. was kiddy?v2 What if D.K. was kiddy?v2

nice sense of humor

why can't I have a helper monkey?

Kung Fu Fighting Kung Fu Fighting

makes me want to go back to karate

very interesting style. Very well done.