Kermie Kombat (1up) Kermie Kombat (1up)

Wow. This is awesome! I'm glad I somehow inspired this. Great work!

Yoshi-1up responds:

YOU'RE AMAZING!!! Thanks for watching! <3 Too cool~

My Cat Bob My Cat Bob

Bob would be proud

After watching this, Bob is strutting around the house like she's something special. Thanks for inflating my cat's ego. Nice work.

Just Once Just Once

Beautiful

Touching story.

dookiemoole responds:

ha ha ha

Death by Hinge Death by Hinge

Much better than the penguin version

I just smacked the guy over 17,000 feet!

Operation Infinit Revenge Operation Infinit Revenge

so many bad reviews

I just had to give you a good one. The concept was good. That guy looks alot like the clerk in Kermit Kombat 2 ep1.

Play Ball! Demo. Play Ball! Demo.

interesting

Intesting how the credits are longer than the movie. I bet your response to this review be even longer. If your going to submit flash, take some time to put some effort into it. How this wasn't blammed is a mystery to me.

SiIence responds:

Maybe it was saved instead of being Blammed because they would rather spend a while giving themselves a good chalange, instead of sitting back, drinking, eating, and getting fat while watching a stupid Kermit the Frog flash that has Kermit going around stalking people. And no, your wrong, the game is longer than the credits, but maybe if you actualy WATCHED and PLAYED and got all the answers correct, you would know that. Now stop reviewing all of my flashs and dubbing them shitty and giving low votes to things that are already out of judgement.